Trinity is pleased to present the use of our kitchen and great hall for weddings, banquets, parties, and events of all kinds.
For more information on our facilities and services, please contact the church office.
Trinity’s newly-updated facilities include:
- Wheelchair-accessible banquet hall with wood floors, sound system and stage
- A full-featured commercial kitchen
- Kitchen and bar staff available upon request
Getting married is one of the most exciting events in your life. The Trinity community is remarkably caring and supportive. We share in each others joys, we comfort each other when life dumps tough times on us. We are a good bunch to be with when the little bumps cause hurt or anxiety because we are also nonjudgmental.
As you start your lives together, keep Trinity’s support in your corner.
- We welcome all requests for weddings, except if there is evidence of serious abuse.
- Couples will arrange with the Pastor to take either a Relationship Workshop or a two session Prepare/Enrich program. These will be paid at the time of booking the wedding and will usually be attended previous to six months before the wedding or following the wedding.
- No confetti will be used on Trinity property.
- If a couple is struggling financially and is not having a catered reception or a paid photographer, then all fees will be waived except for the wedding co-ordinator. The organist will be paid from the emergency assistance fund.
- The Pastor will have discretion to waive this policy in the event of an emergency